- Friday, September 1, 2017
5 pm to 10 pm
- Saturday, September 2, 2017
10 am to 10 pm
- Sunday, September 3, 2017
10 am to 10 pm
In 1973, the City of Orange was looking for ideas to celebrate its one hundredth year. Inspired by the Orange Street Fair of 1910 it was decided that for their centennial celebration, Orange would have the Orange International Street Fair. The Fair was so successful that it has become an annual tradition during Labor Day weekend. The Fair is located near Plaza Park in the historic downtown district.
- 15 ethnic streets with 42 food and alcohol booths run by local non-profits (like the BEST — Greek Street OC) with all proceeds going directly back to them.
- Handmade Arts and Crafts section featuring local artists and their crafts.
- Community Booth section showcasing local non-profits and the causes they support.
- Commercial Section featuring local companies promoting their businesses.
- A street dedicated to kids with crafts and games.
- 8 Stages of entertainment featuring local bands playing ethnic music and your favorite songs.
Orange International Street Fair — orangestreetfair.org
Parking is free on the street, though you may need to walk several blocks to get into the event. Parking can be found at several public parking lots in the surrounding area for a fee charged by local non-profit organizations. Additional parking can be found on residential streets. Parking lots are not controlled by the event hosts.